Neath Care provide a wide range of professional home care support services 24hrs a day, 7 days per week and 365 days of the year. We work closely with Neath Port Talbot’s Social Services and we also work directly with private clients.
The first step is for one of our Managers to visit the family or representative to discuss the Client’s needs. This enables a risk assessment to be completed and an individual care and support plan will be created which will need to be agreed by all parties.
Examples of Our Services
Our support services are flexible and are tailored to your specific needs and budget. Below are just some examples of the help and support that we provide.
- Help with shopping & running errands
- Domestic cleaning
- Housekeeping e.g. laundry
- Change bed linen
- Companionship and conversation
- Personal care e.g. bathing, etc.
- Assistance with dressing & personal grooming
- “Good morning” & “Goodnight” support
- Meal preparation
- Food shopping
- Check food expiry dates & stock levels
- Collect prescription
- Hospital, doctor and other appointments
- Order & collect prescriptions
- Medication reminders
- Visits to day care centres & other community venues
- Supervise home maintenance
- Houseplant care
If you need assistance with a matter which is not listed please get in touch as these are just examples and do not cover the entire range of services available.