We are looking for people who wish to become Care Assistants. This is an important role which involves providing confidential, personal and practical care to people living in their own homes to enable them to live their own lifestyle with dignity, comfort and respect.
Care Assistants need a genuine passion for caring for others, a strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills. You will also need to be organised, dependable and hard working.
We are looking for people based in Neath Port Talbot and have their own transport. We provide all training and a uniform.
Our service covers 7 day per week so we need Care Assistants who are able to work different shifts between 7am to 11pm Monday to Sunday.
- Good rate of pay and mileage allowance
- Uniform provided
- Training provided
The duties of a Care Assistant vary depending on the clients that they assist.
Typical duties include:-
- Help with personal care e.g. washing
- Carry out light domestic duties e.g. laundry
- Assist with local shopping & other errands
- Accompany the client to doctor or hospital appointments
- Food preparation and feeding
- Assist with the Client’s medication.
- Provide emotional and social support to the Client and their families.
How To Apply
Please call into our office to pick up an application form. You can find us at Neath Care, 96 Gnoll Road, Neath, Neath Port Talbot, SA11 3DD. We are open during normal office hours. There is free car parking in front and behind our building.